[witchesofsm] Comments,,,,

  • From: "Webdancer" <Webdancer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:31:21 -0400

Wow, nothing like taking a few days off and having a couple
hundred emails awaiting!!! Answering in digest form....
*****
Becky, your kids are growing like weeds!!! And to think, when
we first met, all you had was the oldest and he was a LOT smaller!!
*******
Luna... your poems always hit a chord with me,,thanks for sharing!
******
about buffy..... I am like Fyre and Lady silverwolf..the only TV
I watch is renting movies occasionally. Although Buffy is one
of my daughters favorites and I have occasionally sat and watched
with her (usually to her annoyance as I ask questions, that she
doesnt want to answer, cause she is watching!!) roflmao
********
familiars.... great question, moonlite!!!  I have never had one myself,
so am enjoying the small responses of the others!
********
dragonwitch.... has anyone answered you yet on your..
"who's in charge here post"????  ROFLMAO
If not, write me here Webdancer@xxxxxxxxxxx
****************
tricket,  perhaps you are on no mail and wont get this..
roflmao.. the newsletter looks GREAT!!!  I hope your
first time in the east is wonderful!!!  I wish that your first peek
would have been in the fall cause the colors of va would
have taken your breath away!!!
Have I told you lately how much I love you all???
I do!!! hugs, Webby

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/