[witchesofsm] Re: Closing of the Witches IMPORTANT

  • From: Lady Elan <ladyelan36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 08:50:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Webby...
   This is my second attempt to send a post to the
list...the other one did not come through...as you
know I am staying (thank you for the wonderful email)
I support your decision 100%, when you do what is
right for you, it is generally right for everyone
else!
At first I was shocked and a little scared, but as
long as we can communicate in the egroup and stay in
touch, I am serene with that!
 I love this family soooooo much, I could not even
imagine life without all of you! I have not posted
much lately, been busy with becoming a grandmother
again. This time my 19 yr old daughter is giving me a
grand daughter! A baby Goddess! YEAH! She is due June
23rd, but I think it will be any day now. With that,
my career, and life in general, I will not be posting
much for awhile. But I do read the posts and stay in
tune with what is happening. Love you all!
Hugs...Lady Elan

=====
"Stop telling the Goddess how big your storm is. Instead tell your storm how
big your GODDESS is."

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/