[witchesofsm] Re: Bit's and Pieces...

  • From: "Dragon SilverWolf" <dragonsilverwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:08:10 -0500

You are right,,it will be easier than changing links and
> stuff on 1000 plus pages..roflmao
>
> I LOVE your image on your splash page, did you make that?
> such talent if so!!!  I think your new  site looks wonderful,,,
> very organized!!!  kudos to you!!!
> Hugs, Webby

I think if I had been feeling better I would have done that.  I don't know
why I thought it would be easier to do it this way.  Not one of my better
ideas.  LMAOoooooo  I don't know who did the original image, if anyone knows
I would appreciate them letting me know so I can give proper credit.

1000 pages?????  I don't think I could even begin to fathom changing that
many!  lmaooooooooo....ummmmmmmmm...good luck?

Blessings
Dragon SilverWolf
aka Deb2

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/