[wisb] song identification help needed

  • From: "Pam Wilinski" <pwilinski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:12:23 -0500

I have a bird singing in my backyard on the north side of Madison that I
can't identify.  If I were to put it into words it would be "dooo  do do do
dee do  dee do".  The notes are D and G with the dee being the G (above the
D).  Rhythmically it would be a quarter, triplet and 4 eigths  I've tried
three different birdsong sources and can't find it.  It did appear at the
dame time that the orioles appeared in my yard.  Could it be a weird oriole
song?