(no subject)

  • From: ernest graham <badhound80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 06:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Mostly Dane County - Cab birdlist - 2014
22. Mute Swan - Yahara River at the bridge W. Broadway.
23. Killdeer - Murphy Dr. Middleton
24. Red-winged Blackbird.
25. Common Grackle.
26. Turkey Vulture
and finally no. 27 after a ridiculously long period Sandhill Cranes south of
McFarland in the fields.
Some birds I am really good at iding from the cab but I cant get alot of them.
Lots of common species missing. Ernie Graham