(no subject)

  • From: Rowan Stamm <rowan.stamm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 16:43:23 -0600

The New Years birding was alright for me. My first bird was a dark eyed junco
then a chickadee and a pine siskin visited my feeder. I went to the Madison
Arboretum to go skiing and saw a red bellied woodpecker and a red tailed hawk
on the way there. When I got back there was 12 crows in the trees around my
house as I was watching the feeders a flock cedar waxwings flew over I couldn't
tell if there were any bohemians mixed in. While at the Madison Arboretum there
was a medium sized yellow bird feeding in the pine trees with chickadees it
flew away before I identified it.

Rowan Stamm Verona Dane Co.####################