(no subject)

  • From: David Flores <flores.david84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wis birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:33:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I have the rare weekday opportunity to get out of Milwaukee co. for a little
birding. I am planning on hitting goose pond in Columbia Co. and the big lakes
in Madison. I am mostly looking for ducks, swans and the mixed flocks of
longspurs and snow buntings.
My question is; does anyone have any specific suggestions for hot spots where I
will not need a scope?
I am going tomorrow morning, so HURRY with your advice.
Thank you,
David Flores
S. Milwaukee