[wisb] king eider continues at art museum photo

  • From: Thunefeld <thunefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thunefeld <thunefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:42:16 -0600

Apologies to those of you who wrote saying they could not access the Facebook
photo

Here it is in Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60927541@N00/6413756063/in/photostream/

Warm regards,

Terry - in Milwaukee for the weekend
Back to San  Diego Tomorrow.
My life King Eider!

Sent from my iPad "helped" by a spell checker with a mind of its own…
www.SoCalBirding.com