[wisb] Re: hummingbird

  • From: "Cathy Gagliardi" <patcatgags@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>, <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:15:49 -0500

And with the drought (this year especially), experts have asked to please keep
your feeders out to help these little gems survive their southern journey. Our
feeders don't stop them from continuing on...our feeders give them energy to
continue on.
They know when their bodies are bulked up enough for the long flight.
  Cathy Gagliardi