[wisb] Re: eBird Change to Mapping Sightings

  • From: Nancy Richmond <polarpastor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:16:00 -0500

There's a way to get the "stickpins" to appear when you're zoomed farther
out.Look on the right side of the map. There a box you can check that says
something like "show points sooner". When you check this box, the
"stickpins" show up as soon as 2000 or less fit in your view. Try it!
Nancy Richmond
Polar - Langlade Co.