[wisb] dripping is an apprpopriate word!(Chippewa county)

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!
There was quite a fallout in my meadow this morning.  I had a dozen
white-throated sparrows, a brown creeper (usually only seen in my neck of the
woods in March), at least a dozen young E. bluebirds( so cute in their baby
feathers), and even some sandhills bugling, all the usual residents were also
present.. The spruce cone crop wasn't that great this year, so I don't expect
the crossbills to show up.. hoping for the redpolls, though...
Get outside!!!!
best,
cg
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards