[wisb] another (ALERT) rare kingbird, in Milwaukee County

  • From: William Mueller <wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 15:31:43 -0600

Another (or one of the earlier individuals from this fall?) Western
Kingbird is in Milwaukee's Warnimont Park this afternoon, on the site of
the former Cudahy Gun Club, just east of the north end of the golf course.
I saw the bird from 2:39 pm, until 2:52pm, foraging along the lakeshore
bluff.
Although there were birders looking for the STFL near Milwaukee's CGI a
little bit later, I did not see that bird myself - but didn't stay more
than 2-3 minutes.

William Mueller
Director, Western Great Lakes Bird and Bat Observatory
WGLBBO online: wglbbo.org
wpmueller1947@xxxxxxxxx
office 262-285-3374
cell 414-698-9108