[wisb] Yellow-Throated Vireo (and a request)

  • From: Ari <birdhaxxor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:33:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Wisconsin Birders!

I'm Ari Rice, an avid birder/ college student who goes to Lawrence University.
I'm originally from Illinois, and since I'm now practically living here in
Wisconsin, I figured that I'd join Wisbirds.

So in any case, I'll just try to make this first post short.

Yesterday, at the Lawrence University campus, there was a Yellow-Throated Vireo
flitting through the trees on the main green. Seems a little late for them.

Also, I was wondering if there are any Appleton birders who wish to go birding
at Horicon or anywhere else this weekend. Since I don't have a car, I've pretty
much been stuck on campus all month, and I've been dying to get out and do some
real birding. If anyone is willing to give me a ride and go birding this
weekend, i would be immensely grateful.

-Ari