[wisb] Re: Yard birds

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

I have had several hundred Am tree sparrow, white crowned sparrows, chipping
sparrows, white throated sparrows in the yard over the last two weeks.  The
highlight has been 4 orange crowned warblers in the mix.  I guess the sparrows
have  hung on the west side of the state for some wierd reason only they
understand!
GOOD birding!
cg
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards