[wisb] Waukesha this morning

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:43:10 -0500

Had a great few hours here at our complex as I took the day off after being
rear-ended yesterday.  Today sorta makes up for it.
Here's a nice photo I got of a blackburnian warbler, which sat right in front
of me preening for quite some time

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2817747930059461204ULAEfW

Here's my list.  A few others I think I saw too but I did not see them for
sure.  Not bad for such a location!

2 Canada Goose
2 Mallard
1 Great Blue Heron (squaked and perched in a tree)
1 Great Horned Owl (juvenile again, saw it this morning and looked like a blob
of feathers)
2 Red-bellied Woodpecker
1 Downy Woodpecker
1 Hairy Woodpecker