[wisb] Waukesha and Milw Co. updates

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 15:49:37 -0500

The Muskego (Waukesha co.) White-faced Ibis was present this morning in
excellent light.  Made me wish for a great camera.
Warnimont Park had one nice pocket of warblers but was fairly quiet.  Lake Park
was decent but I got there after 11.  Apparently there were more birds earlier
in the morning.  A lone Willet was at the Milwaukee Coast Guard Impoundment.

Winds are supposed to die down tonight.  Hope some more birds move in for our
Milwaukee and Ozaukee May Count tomorrow.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin