[wisb] Re: Waukesha Co. call ID help

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:21:21 -0500

The second bird may be a Veery giving its call - "veer".  They are found in wet
habitat.

The first, as Erik indicated, is an Eastern Towhee.

Rory Cameron
Chippewa Falls

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it—for a little while."   Willa Cather