[wisb] Re: WSO Field Trip - West Bay Shore of Green Bay

  • From: "Kevin" <dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:06:29 -0500

On Sunday, we visited Sensiba, Barkhausen, Ken Euers, Bairds Creek, and Bay
Beach WS. I was amazed at the lack of warblers outside of Yellows and Common
Yellow Throats, but I see it was not just us based on this report of only
13. As Ida said though, it was a beautiful day to be out and about, and I
think we ended up with about 100 species for the day even though we didn't
start until 9:00am and had two kids making sure it was not too quiet.
Kevin Kearns
Neenah