[wisb] Re: Visiting Grant County in July

  • From: "Schweikert, Lynda - NRCS-CD, Lancaster, WI" <Lynda.Schweikert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "joreeve@xxxxxxxxx" <joreeve@xxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:31:45 +0000

Wyalusing has an excellent bird list on their website showing when birds are
around and where in the park to find them.

http://www.wyalusing.org/birds.htm

Also, there is a lot of public land along the Wisconsin River that can be found
on this website.

http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/facilities/dnr_lands_mapping.html

Enjoy your birding experience in Grant County

Lynda Schweikert
Lancaster WI