[wisb] Re: Upcoming WSO Trip and nearby waterfalls

  • From: "Carl Schwartz" <cschwartz3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:41:48 -0500

Pleased to report that as of my visit last week, "Now and Then Falls" was
flowing well; I would voice a hearty second to all of Wayne's trip advice
(aside from the potato skins) and add that a stop at Copper Falls State Park
would also be worth the time if your route takes you farther east.

Carl Schwartz
Fox Point
Milwaukee County