[wisb] Trumpeters

  • From: Jeff Virant <rainbow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:54:54 -0600

Jeff,
Thanks for your report on Trumpeters near Luck. I'm also in Polk County in Deer
Park and, as you may have seen, I'm lucky enough to live on Rainbow Pond where
the Trumpeters often spend summer. In the absence of open water during winter,
I guess they head up to you. I'd be curious to know if you are able to read the
bands to see if any of those who summer on Rainbow Pond might be with you at
this time.
Thanks for your report.

Jeff

Jeff Virant