[wisb] Re: Thoughts on reporting rare/interesting birds

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:37:57 -0800 (PST)

I concur with Peter Fissel's comments wholeheartedly!!

I personally took absolutely no offense to Ryan Brady's or Jesse Ellis's
comments related to my possible Kittiwake ID because I knew their comments were
well-intentioned and on-target, and were meant to be helpful to folks on the
WISBIRDN list.

Guess I'm just saying that if you see something interesting, don't hesitate to
post it to WISBIRDN...which I think is the point Peter was making! :-)

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee