[wisb] The Broad Billed undocumented Mexican hummingbird

  • From: Ray Bender & Tina Keppel <2shrinks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kuechererdennis@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:42:08 -0800 (PST)

Dennis is so right.  We are still honored hosts of the enthralling undocumented
Mexican hummingbird.  She is charming, talented, charismatic and chic.  Check
out her head shot  photo session with Dave Freriks :
http://www.pbase.com/dhfreriks/new_photos
She is a Broad-Billed Hummer whose clan almost never, never comes north of the
Texas-Mexican border...we are heating our nectar these days as the temperature
drops thanks to Dan Panetti of Birds Unliminted...will she still be here in the
AM??? We'll see.