[wisb] Tail-less Grosbeak.

  • From: gasrocks@xxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:59:40 -0500

I have lots of Grosbeaks here. Most I have ever counted at
one moment, in view, was 28. New one is showing up. Nice
pink beak and no tail. Seems healthy and happy, just no
tail. Female and/or young one. Any thoughts? Gene Staver,
Portage, Columbia County.

Check your Email accounts at http://www.MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!