[wisb] TICK REPORT: Moquah Barrens, Bayfield Co.

  • From: "Debbie Waters" <dwaters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:21:18 -0500

Oh, and I forgot to mention one of the best parts...little to no ticks!  (I
know, in
Wisconsin!)  I had my first ticks on me down in Crex in early April.

Happily tick-free,
Debbie
____________________________
Debbie Waters
Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
218.428.3539
dwaters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.hawkridge.org

Bringing kids and birds together.  Over 7,000 times in 2008.
Become a MEMBER and support our educational efforts!

"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl, so I'm wise and I have worms."
                                                               - Michael Scott,
The
Office