[wisb] Swans and sandhills on the move right now over Lake Mills, Jefferson Co.

  • From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Network Wisconsin Birding <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:00:31 -0600

I just now finish shoveling and heard swans, then cranes coming over. 22 Tundra
Swans, about 100 noisy Sandhills.
The feeders have been really busy since pre-dawn this morning. Besides the
“usual”, we’ve had 2 siskins, 1 tree sparrow, a male red-wing, and more
starlings than usual.

Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale