[wisb] Spotted Towhee in Rib Mt.

  • From: Dan Belter <bwhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:33:49 +0000 (UTC)

I just learned today that the people who have the Spotted Towhee visiting their
feeder in Rib Mountain are getting tired of birders stopping by and "hanging
out" in front of their house waiting for the towhee to show up. Maybe for now,
lets all please stop going to view this bird. I'll see if I can talk to them to
calm everything down, but for now, to avoid anything to cause the home owners
anymore discomfort, lets stop trying for this bird.

Thanks

Dan Belter
Village of Weston
Marathon Co, WI