[wisb] Snowy Owl, Sheboygan WI Marina, still present this morning, some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:58:05 -0600

Greetings,

I made a run up to see if the Snowy Owl at the Sheboygan marina was still
present this morning, and it was as reported recently by Tom Wood. Dave
Freriks joined me for the trip. What a beautiful bird to watch. The crows
and gulls harassed 2 times while we were there for approximately 2 hours.

A few images from today?s trip are at the link below:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/SnowyOwlSheboyganMarinaNov212011
*

Thanks and good birding!