[wisb] Snowy Owl - Baird Creek area in Green Bay

  • From: Bill Krouse <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:32:53 +0000

I was just talking to the courier service driver at my work, and he told me
that he saw a Snowy Owl just off of the East Mason Street / Baird Creek area in
Green Bay this morning where he lives.
He told me that he looked out his back window this morning into a Baird Creek
ravine behind his home, and watched the big white owl sitting in a nearby tree.
Feel free to spread the word or take a look to see if you can confirm.
He will try to bring me pics, and I will try to get more details.
What a fall with more than 30 in the state, I hope all of these Snowy's
survive.
--
Bill Krouse
Suamico, Brown County, WI