[wisb] Sandhill crane young ~Chip. Cty

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:58:50 -0500

On the way home from an errand in town, I travelled Chippewa county hwy OO, I
had the opportunity to see a pair of adults escorting a chick(or colt?) in a
feral farm field close to the road...they must certainly be breeding here in
the county!

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County####################