[wisb] Sandhill Cranes over Williams Bay

  • From: Kyle Cudworth <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:13:00 -0600

I was only outside for about 10 minutes but I saw at least 200 Sandhills
flying over Yerkes Observatory around noon on Saturday, in groups
ranging from a few to several dozen. As usual, I heard them before I
saw them. I also saw a flock of several dozen flying near the
Interstate north of Janesville (Rock County).

Kyle Cudworth
Williams Bay, Walworth County
(but usually nowadays in Madison)