[wisb] Robins, Bluebirds, Purple Finches & Pine Grosbeaks

  • From: <rholzrichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WI Bird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:44:19 -0500

Our lowly crab tree has become very popular from last Wednesday to today.
Grosbeaks on Wed., purple finches Fri. and
robins and bluebirds today (Sat.).  Appears that this 1st snowstorm has really
got the birds moving in seach of food.

We live just east of Covered Bridge County Park in Ozaukee County.

Bob and Mary Holzrichter