[wisb] Re: Red Phalarope still present this morning/Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co.

  • From: "Tom Wood" <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:20:42 -0600

Still present at 2:40 P.M., but to see it I needed to walk south along the
edge of the water from the parking lot almost to the first concrete jetty.
Vegetation
along the shoreline obscures the view from the recreation path above. Very
approachable bird, however. It was feeding inches from the shoreline and its
response to my passing was to move out about 2 feet and then swim back
towards me!

Thomas C Wood,Menomonee Falls,Waukesha County