[wisb] Re: Rarities in MN: Next WI?

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tiger150@xxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:30:38 -0500

I should mention that the Dane County Fork-tailed Flycatcher of a decade ago (I
believe it was 2000,) showed up at this time of year... you just never know.
(And I'm still kicking myself for not chasing a mega-rarity that was a
fifteen-minute drive from my first house - at least not in a timely fashion.
Sigh...)

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.