[wisb] Re: RFI: tundra swans over Madison last night

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "djaglowski@xxxxxxxxx" <djaglowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:48:36 -0500

Hey everyone, the Tundra Swans are most def in along the upper Mississippi
river. There were several hundred at the Brownsville overlook the other day.

Mississippi Explorer Cruises runs 3hr fall migration cruises out of Lansing, IA
during late Oct, Nov.
We have two cruises going out this weekend. One at 1pm on Sat and one at 1pm on
Sun.

This weekend and next weekend are our final cruises of the year. Next weekend's
schedule is the same as this weekend's.

I am the naturalist on board for the trips this year.

Details @ mississippiexplorer.com

I am also leading a MAS field trip to the river on the 19th and an MOU field
trip on the 20th.
The MAS field trip starts at Wyalusing at 8am.
The MOU field trip starts at the northern tip of French Island at 8:30am.

Hope to see you there! :)

--Chris W, Richland County
Sent from my iPod