[wisb] RFI: southern WI birding

  • From: Danny Akers <birdmandan1231@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISC Listserv <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:52:50 -0600

Hi All,

I will be making a wide loop through Chicago and on up into Wisconsin to do
some birding on Wed/Thurs on my way to NE Iowa for family Thanksgiving (scenic
route, you know). If anyone could shoot me back updates with any recent finds
or a few locales to hit along the lakefront (IL border on up into Manitowoc
Co.), it would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has time to meet up for a
short stint on Wed or dare I say Thanksgiving, that would be even better! I
haven't birded the WI lakefront much, so it's unfamiliar territory for me.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Danny Akers
Ankeny, Iowa
BirdManDan1231@xxxxxxxxxxx