[wisb] Re: RFI Northern Cardinal maps circa 1930

  • From: Nick Anich <nicka29@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx" <jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx>, wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:11:54 -0800 (PST)

Jon and group,

Don't forget the Passenger Pigeon articles from 1939 to nearly present are
online and searchable here:

http://uwdc.library.wisc.edu/collections/EcoNatRes/PassPigeon

and a great resource for this sort of thing.

A quick search turned up this:

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/EcoNatRes/EcoNatRes-idx?type=turn&entityìoNatRes.pp08n04.p0011&idìoNatRes.pp08n04&isize=M&q1Êrdinal%20range

Nick Anich
Ashland, WI

Subject: RFI: Northern Cardinal maps circa 1930
From: <jmotquin AT new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:05:41 +0000
I have a presentation to do for work. I'm looking for a historical northern
cardinal distribution map from the 1930s. Any map between the 1930s and 1970s
which shows a contracted range from today's guides would be helpful. If you
have one, could you please scan it in, and email me a JPEG of that image.
Please feel free to back channel me. Thanks in advance.

Jon Motquin
Freedom, Outagamie Co.

P.S. Yes, the Freedom snowy is back. I've seen one twice on CTH UU and Section
Line Rd. I just haven't had time to post it with an infant in the house.