[wisb] RFI: Golden-crowned Sparrow seen today?

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:01:50 -0600

Did anyone see the GC Sparrow at Eagle Optics today?  I will finally be able to
try tomorrow morning (couldn't get off work the last three days.)  I was hoping
for reports today, but have seen none.  Maybe it'll be coming to the feeders
with the predicted light snow...

Peter Fissel
on the opposite side of
Madison, Dane Co.