[wisb] RFI: Crex Meadows

  • From: "Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 12:44:10 -0500

A friend and I are planning to make a run up to Crex Meadows in two weeks.
Neither of us has been there before.  We are interested in the following
target species: Sharp-Tailed Grouse, Yellow Rail, Nelson's Sparrow, and
LeConte's Sparrow.  We welcome any tips from local birders on how to best
make use of our time and where to try for these (and other) species.

I have the second most recent Wisconsin Bird Haunts for reference.

Thanks!

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee