[wisb] Re: Purple Gallinule and CGI

  • From: "Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins" <hopmoon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:36:38 -0500

Let me also suggest parking at the south end of the marshy area so you can
get a view of the whole site.  The reason the folks parked at the north end
this morning missed the bird until it flew up briefly was that it was close
to the shore on their end, and there is a rise in the land there that
prevented them from seeing the shore in front of them.  From the south end
you can see pretty much the whole shoreline.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee