[wisb] Prairie Merlin seen January in Jefferson Co.

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:42:12 -0600

I've been spending the day cleaning up photos and bird records.  I thought
this may be of interest to the list.Back in January (1/10/2012) I found and
photographed a rare for WI Merlin subspecies aka Prairie Merlin (Falco
columbarius richardsoni).   Here is a link to the photo.
http://tinyurl.com/7bza2nr

Cynthia Bridge

Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.