[wisb] Re: Please be careful in Lake Park....

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

When I drive to Milwaukee's Lake Park I always park in the Lakefront Bistro
parking lot, as close to the restaurant as I can. Unless it's really early,
there are usually a lot of people coming and going. And this time of year a lot
of golfers park in this lot as well. And I always put any loose items in my
trunk, where they are out of sight, just like Jym suggested.

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee