[wisb] Photos of Ray and Tina's hummingbird

  • From: Dave Freriks <dhfreriks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:23:58 -0600

Hi all,   Ray and Tina were gracious and let me come over and photograph the
hummingbird. My guess through observation and photos is a female Broad-billed.
It definitely sounded like a Broad-billed. The light was getting low but the
experts should be able to figure a sure ID from the photos.  Here is a link to
the photos....     http://www.pbase.com/dhfreriks/new_photos   There is a dozen
of them or so.... in the interest of saving time I just linked to my main
gallery rather than each of the individual photos...... the hummingbird photos
are all at the top of the page. Exciting bird!

Dave FreriksS. Ohio / Saukville, WI