[wisb] Photo of Greater White-fronted Goose, Door Co

  • From: "Charles Peterson" <suechick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:24:36 -0600

I reported the Greater White-fronted Goose yesterday to Wisbirdn, but =
today I have a photo of the same goose. Please take a look. Is it what I =
think it is, or a Graylag Goose, as some thought it could be.=20
Opinions gladly accepted.=20
Sorry this photo, and others I have of this bird, are not really good. =
My photo equipment is a little point en shoot.=20

Sue Peterson
Ephraim
Door Co.