[wisb] Re: Off Topic - Wisconsin Elk

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerry937975@xxxxxxx" <jerry937975@xxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:17:44 -0500

I hope it's OK to reply on the list.  I just thought I'd point you to two
things:

1.) This article from WI Natural Resources mag which is fairly recent:
http://dnr.wi.gov/wnrmag/2010/12/elk.htm and the DNR's page on them at
http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/elk/

2.) Larry Meiller's show had Wisconsin's elk biologist, named Laine Stowell, on
on 4/20/2011 for the 11:45 AM slot.  I am worried that if I did a link the list
might chop it up so I would just go to http://wpr.org/larrymeiller/ and search
for Stowell and you should be able to find it.

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.