[wisb] Re: Off Topic: 2012 Wildlife Calendar

  • From: John Van Den Brandt <jvandenbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx'" <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>, wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:40:06 +0000

I've been a list member for a long time and it seems that there are many
examples of people telling the list about their books, presentations, ect. (Not
to mention scopes and other equipment for sale.) The images are relevant and
I'm proud of the accomplishment.  Sorry if Claudia was offended.

John Van Den Brandt
Appleton, Outagamie County