[wisb] Re: OT: Prickly pears blooming?

  • From: "Mark and Sue Martin" <goosep@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gwyntells@xxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:47:19 -0600

Hi
Geocaching is not permitted on State Natural Areas. I copied this from the
Wisconsin Geocache website.

Prohibited Locations: Caches are not allowed in sensitive areas and never in
the following specific properties:
  a.. National Parks
  b.. National Monuments
  c.. Wisconsin State Natural Areas (SNAs) (SNAs map) (see exception
procedure for EarthCaches)
Mark Martin
Goose Pond
Arlington