[wisb] No sighting - Kirtland field work

  • From: <jmotquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 1:22:36 +0000

I finished my first morning of Kirtland warbler field work.  I was amazed at
the amount of jack pine pollen.  Every tree I brushed or moved gave a shower of
pollen.  I was literally yellow at the end of the morning.  It took over three
liters of liquid to not feel the dusty pollen in my throat.  Quite the
experience.  Sorry, field data is confidential.

Jon Motquin
Freedom, Outagamie Co.