[wisb] No Nelson's Sparrows Reported

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:43:57 -0600

No Nelson's Sparrows (formerly Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow) have been
reported outside of Crex this Fall in Wisconsin.  Isn't this the time of
years they show up at Nine Springs?  I may be down to Nine Springs over
the next two days any tips to aid in the search there?

Thanks

Joe Schaufenbuel
5676 Regent St.
Stevens Point
Portage County, WI 54481
(715) 345-2788

'Eureka!' (I found it) but 'That's funny...'"
--Isaac Asimov