[wisb] My First Post...

  • From: "Eileen" <eworman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:17:20 -0500

Hello All,
My name is Eileen Worman and I've just joined your group.
I live on Lake Sinissippi in the Village of Hustisford in Dodge County, WI.
I currently bird the area of Lake Sinissippi and am a beginning birder at the
Horicon Marsh.
I have also visited the Mississippi River in the areas of Cassville and Prairie
du Chien, WI, in
order to view Eagles.
My main focus is the active Eagles' nest on Lake Sinissippi, where I have seen
two Eaglets
as of Tuesday, April 20th.
I hope to learn a lot about birding in WI and also hope to be able to add to
the conversation.
Respectfully submitted,
Eileen Worman
Hustisford